Kalungu Clinic Sponsorships
Friends of Taasa!
Through your generous donations and continued support, we have started constructing our health facility in Kalungu, Africa to serve a community of 100,000 villagers. As we approach the final stages of building the new health clinic, we need your help!
To complete the build of the second Taasa Health clinic in Uganda, we are seeking sponsors to help raise additional funds to furnish the clinic. While all donations are welcome, we have sponsorship tiers for donors to leave a lasting legacy in Kalungu, Uganda.
- Tier 4: Kamukamu Gwemuganda - One by One Makes a Bundle
- Engraved brick in courtyard with your name ($50)
- Tier 3: Agali Awamu - Together we achieve
- Doorway or archway with your name ($250)
- Tier 2: Maxima Bugagga - Trust is Wealth
- Treatment room with your name ($1,000)
- Tier 1: Guba Mutima - giving comes from the heart
- Outdoor waiting area for patients with your name ($2,500)
The first $2K raised in donations will be matched by two generous donors!
With an additional $5k raised, we will be able to complete the build of the health clinic, and any additional money raised will be put towards outfitting the clinic with supplies and continuous support. Every donation goes directly to the construction of the TAASA clinic and treating the underserved people of rural Uganda.
This is a great opportunity to help out a great cause and leave a lasting legacy for the good people of Kalungu, Uganda. Thank you for your generosity and support!